ATTENTION FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Effective Monday November 8, 2021.
Bradford Ecumenical Home is pleased to announce the addition of in-room visitation, as long as we are not in an outbreak.
In-room visitation will be scheduled Monday-Friday:
Visiting Hours: 10 am-11:30 am, 1:30 pm-4 pm and 6:30 pm-8 pm
Please call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule your room visit: You may schedule your visit by calling the receptionist Monday – Friday 9 am-4 pm.
- Mask MUST be worn at all times, by everyone. The privacy curtain must be drawn during your visit.
- Only ONE visitor at a time will be allowed in the resident’s room. There is no limit on the number of visitors per day, as long as only one person is in the room at time. Visitors must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- ALL visitors must complete the COVID screening on Accushield before being allowed into resident’s room. Visitation Agreement must be signed and returned to the receptionist for filing.
- Visitors must go directly to the resident’s room; visitors are NOT permitted to walk around facility. You must remain in the resident’s room for the duration of your visit (you will not be allowed to take the resident outdoors or to any of the lounges).
- No food or drinks are permitted during the visit: Please give any snacks, treats or beverages to the receptionist upon arrival.
- Visitors must recognize that if an outbreak occurs (i.e.: new COVID-19 cased among residents or staff), indoor visitation will be suspended immediately. Visitation would resume based on successful completion of outbreak criteria.
**Chapel and Cottage visits are still available during the week and on weekends. These visits will be limited to 30 minutes and must be scheduled in advance by calling the receptionist. To schedule a Chapel or Cottage visit, please call the receptionist Monday – Friday 9 am-4 pm. **
NOTE: ALL VISITORS MUST COMPLY WITH THE VISITATION GUIDELINES: BRADFORD ECUMENICAL HOME, INC. MAY REVOKE YOUR VISITING PRIVILEGES IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE VISITATION AGREEMENT AND GUIDELINES.BEH-Mask-required-signf