If you love going the extra mile, are interested in enhancing the lives of our residents, and want to become part of an extended family, this is the perfect job for you!
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of nursing practices and procedures
- Long Term Care Experience
- Ability to supervise, lead, and mentor employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to provide quality care to our seniors
- Current Pennsylvania Nursing license
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, 401k, paid time off, paid breaks, competitive wage, weekend differential, and continuing education reimbursement.
Qualified candidates may submit application to:
Martha Hurd, Director of Nursing
Bradford Ecumenical Home, Inc.
100 St. Francis Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
Applications may also be completed here